Breastmilk is the only food your baby needs for the first 6 months of life.
Breastfeeding is a new skill that both parents and baby are learning, and it may take time for you to feel confident.
- The Benefits of Breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding Help
- Expressing and Storing Your Breastmilk
- Your Rights as a Breastfeeding Woman
- The Baby Friendly Initiative
- Peterborough Breastfeeding Coalition
- Vitamin D and Babies
Did you know? Our Online Prenatal Program has a Breastfeeding eClass with videos and lots of helpful tips!
Signs that Feeding is Going Well
What doctors say about breastfeeding
Breastfeeding Information Sheets
Breastfeeding in Public – Info for Businesses and Organizations