Updated March 23, 2022
Breastfeeding Clinic 705-743-2121, ext. 8055 or 2235
Peterborough Regional Health Centre
- Out-patient Breastfeeding Clinic at Pediatric Outpatient Clinic
Monday -Saturday, 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Free telephone support with a Lactation Consultant.
Monday – Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
PCFC Breastfeeding & Well Baby Clinic 705-748-9144
Peterborough Child and Family Centres
- Community Health Nurse/Lactation Consultant available for free 1:1 support (by appointment only).
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Call to book an appointment. Video and Telephone support also available.
- NOTE: Closed in August.
Maternal Infant Lactation Consulting 705-930-0381
- Home or virtual visits with a Certified Lactation Consultant (fee for service)
- Call or book an appointment on-line https://milc.help/
La Leche League 705-772-8861
- Free telephone support from trained facilitators.
- Free virtual and in-person meetings every month.
Telehealth Breastfeeding 1-866-797-0000
- Free telephone support and breastfeeding help from a Registered Nurse 24 hours a day.
Kawartha Birth and Lactation, Mel Neal, LC 705-749-8861
- Free telephone support from a Lactation Consultant.
- In person or virtual consultations (fee for service).
Lavender and Play 705-874-3517
• Free in person support by appointment only, on Mondays from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Breastfeeding Matters book, free download
- Free telephone support in City of Kawartha Lakes call 1-866-888-4577, ext. 5003