Last Edited/Reviewed: November 9, 2021
Due to the high volume of voicemails and emails, we will attempt to respond to communications as soon as possible but cannot guarantee a response within 24 hours.
- To report an incidence of non-compliance in the community, submit a COVID-19 complaint form.
- If you are having difficulty breathing or experiencing other severe symptoms, do not contact us. Call 9-1-1 immediately and seek medical care.
- If you think or are uncertain if you have COVID-19 symptoms, use the self-assessment tool to determine your next steps. Find the most up-to-date information on our Coronavirus (COVID-19) pages.
Peterborough Public Health
185 King Street, Peterborough, ON K9J 2R8
Toll Free: 1-877-743-0101
Email for General Inquiries: email@example.com
Email for COVID-19 Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Do not submit personal health information through e-mail.
Hours of Operation:
- Open Monday to Friday 8:30 am. – 4:30 pm.
- Closed weekends and statutory holidays.
- If you have a public health emergency and need to contact us outside of regular business hours, on-call staff will be available to assist you at 705-743-1000.
Visitors to 185 King St. are asked to wear a face covering.
All staff and visitors are asked to refrain from using, wearing, and bringing scented products and materials into Peterborough Public Health (PPH). Many people are sensitive to scented products. Thank you for keeping our building scent-free!
Sexual Health Clinic (located at main office)
Community Dental Health Clinic (located at main office)
To inquire if your family is eligible for dental services, or to book an appointment, please call 705-743-1003, ext. 265.
Respect is a core value of Peterborough Public Health. This drives our commitment to professionalism and effective communication.
We are pleased to take your calls and emails but Peterborough Public Health has zero tolerance for anyone who uses profane, abusive or disrespectful language. Any such calls and emails will not be responded to, and where these messages include threats, police will be contacted.