canadian shield - uranium banner photo


PLEASE NOTE: If your question is not health-related, we will provide a referral for the agency that is better-suited to answer the question. Your question will remain anonymous except for your street name and municipality.

If you represent the media, please contact Brittany Cadence, Communications Manager at

For questions that pertains to the natural environment and not human health, please contact the local MECP office.

For questions related to the BWXT licensing process, please contact the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission.

Submit your question: