Update Your Child’s Record
Please update us every time your child receives a vaccine.
It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to update their child’s immunization record or provide a valid exemption form to Peterborough Public Health. It is not the responsibility of your health care provider or your child’s school to report immunizations to public health. Students without complete records or a valid exemption on file at public health may be suspended according to the Immunization of School Pupils Act.
You can report immunizations for your pre-school and/or school age child to Peterborough Public Health in the following ways:
- Visit Immunization Connect Ontario Portal (ICON) and click “Get Started” to view or update records. With ICON you can view, submit and review what immunization your child needs or will need in the future.
- Fax a copy of the immunization record to 705-743-2897
- Phone 705-743-1000, ext. 139, Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Mail or drop off in person at 185 King St., 3rd Floor, Peterborough, ON K9J 2R8
Reporting Your Child’s Immunizations
When reporting your child’s immunization(s), the following information will be required:
- Child’s name
- Date of birth
- Health Card number
- Name of vaccine received, date given, name of health care provider
If you discover that your child is missing an immunization(s):
- Visit your healthcare provider to get your child up-to-date
- If you do not have a healthcare provider, contact the Peterborough Public Health Routine Immunization Clinic at 705-743-1000 x331
To receive a copy of an immunization record, click here