COVID-19 Testing Clinics Planned Throughout Peterborough County from June 9 to 17
Written by Communications, June 8, 2020
New One-Day Clinics Planned in the County for Residents Without Symptoms
Local healthcare partners announced new clinic dates today throughout Peterborough County so both permanent and seasonal residents without symptoms can access COVID-19 testing.
These seven one-day clinics are led by the Peterborough Paramedics with support from the County of Peterborough, Peterborough Regional Health Centre, and Peterborough Public Health. Please bring your Ontario Health Card.
All clinics run from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on the dates noted below and are available as drive-through/walk-in, no appointment necessary for those without COVID-19 symptoms:
- Tuesday, June 9 – Havelock-Belmont-Methuen Community Centre, 39 George Street East, Havelock
- Wednesday, June 10 – Lakefield-Smith Community Centre, 20 Concession Street, Lakefield
- Thursday, June 11 – Buckhorn Community Centre, 1782 Lakehurst Road, Buckhorn
- Friday, June 12 – Cavan Monaghan Community Centre, 986 Peterborough County Road 10, Millbrook
- Monday, June 15 – Asphodel-Norwood Community Centre, 88 Alma Street, Norwood
- Tuesday, June 16 – Douro Community Centre, intersection of County Road 4 and Highway 28 – 2893 Highway 28, Township Douro-Dummer
- Wednesday, June 17 – Otonabee Memorial Community Centre (OMCC), 24 Fourth Street, Keene
In partnership with the City of Peterborough, the drive-through clinic at the Kinsmen Civic Centre will continue until at least Friday, June 12, operating from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each day for residents without symptoms. This clinic is regularly evaluated and may adjust operations based on demand.
Please check back often to www.peterboroughpublichealth.ca for updates on clinic dates and operating hours.
Peterborough Public Health is committed to providing information in a format that meets your needs.
To request information in an alternate format, please call us at 705-743-1000.
For residents with symptoms, the COVID-19 Assessment Centre at Peterborough Regional Health Centre continues seven days a week from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please contact the COVID-19 Assessment Centre at 705-876-5086 to book an appointment if you have mild symptoms of COVID-19.
For more information about COVID-19, please visit www.peterboroughpublichealth.ca. Visit Ontario’s website to learn more about how the province continues to protect Ontarians from COVID-19.
For further information, please contact:
Brittany Cadence, Communications Manager
705-743-1000, ext. 391