Local services just a phone call away.
Public Health Nurses(PHNs) in the Family Health Program are experts in their field and can provide up-to-date information and referrals, including research findings, on a wide range of topics such as:
- child development
- mental health
- postnatal mood disorder
- healthy family dynamics
- parenting, including fathering.
PHNs are available to:
- consult with health care professionals and patients;
- provide one-on-one parenting consultations
- screen for developmental delays
- screen for speech and language delay
- provide information on community resources and supports
- provide information packages
- offer presentations including Lunch ‘n Learns, Break ‘n Take, or information sessions for front-line clinic staff and health care providers.
To order our resources, please use the Family Health Resource Order Form
Last modified on Sep 26, 2016