cannabis leavers banner

Getting Help

Individuals who are concerned about their own substance use or the substance use habits of friends and loved ones should talk to their health care provider about treatment options.

The Connex Ontario helpline (1-800-565-8603) provides health service information for people having problems with drugs and alcohol.

Four County Crisis (1-866-995-9933) provides crisis intervention supports for people from Haliburton, Northumberland, Peterborough, and the City of Kawartha Lakes.

Local support is also available through FourCAST (705-876-1292).  Their trained staff can help you choose and follow a treatment path that is right for you.

A full list of drug and addiction related resources can be found on the Peterborough Drug Strategy Resources Page.