Last Edited/Reviewed: 10:51 a.m., January 19, 2020
Due to the high volume of e-mail submissions and the re-assignment of staff to assist with the COVID-19 response, we will attempt to respond to individual e-mails regarding COVID-19 with 2-3 business days.
- Check out Get the Facts about COVID-19 for more information.
- If you would like to report an incidence of non-compliance in the community, please submit a COVID-19 complaint form.
- If you are having difficulty breathing or experiencing other severe symptoms, call 9-1-1 immediately.
- If you think you have COVID-19 symptoms, use the self-assessment tool from the Ontario Ministry of Health to determine if you need to seek further care or visit a COVID-19 Assessment Centre.
- Find the most up-to-date information on our Coronavirus (COVID-19) pages.
- Health care professionals and community partners needing assistance may call 705-743-1000 and ask for a Public Health Nurse.
- Businesses with concerns regarding Ontario’s emergency order requiring non-essential and ‘at risk’ workplaces to close can contact the Stop the Spread business information line at 1-888-444-3659
Peterborough Public Health
185 King Street, Peterborough, ON K9J 2R8
Toll Free: 1-877-743-0101
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for general inquiries) or email@example.com for ALL COVID-19 related inquiries. NOTE: Please do not submit personal health information through e-mail.
Hours of Operation:
Due to COVID-19 our phone hotlines are operating from Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Offices are open Monday to Fridays between 8:30 am. and 4:30 pm.
- We are closed weekends and Statutory Holidays.
- If you have a public health emergency and need to contact us, on-call staff will be available to assist you at 705-743-1000.
Visitors to 185 King St. are asked to wear a face covering.
Please note that all staff and visitors are asked to refrain from using, wearing, and bringing scented products and materials into Peterborough Public Health (PPH). Many people are sensitive to scented products. Thank you for keeping our building scent-free!
Sexual Health Clinic (located at main office)
Community Dental Health Clinic (located at main office)
To inquire if your family is eligible for dental services, or to book an appointment, please call 705-743-1003, ext. 265.
Respect is a core value of Peterborough Public Health. This drives our commitment to professionalism and effective communication.
We are pleased to take your calls and emails but Peterborough Public Health has zero tolerance for anyone who uses profane, abusive or disrespectful language. Any such calls and emails will not be responded to, and where these messages include threats, police will be contacted.