COVID-19 – Outdoor Recreational Facilities
Lasted Edited/Reviewed: June 24, 2020
Outdoor-only recreational facilities that operate low-contact attractions and activities will be allowed to reopen.
- This includes activities such as paintball, mini-golf, archery ranges, go-cart tracks and other adventure activities.
- Locker rooms, change rooms, showers and clubhouses will remain closed, except to the extent they provide access to a washroom or a portion of the facility that is used to provide first aid.
- Equipment rented, loaned or utilized for outdoor adventure elements (e.g., ladders, ziplines, hand cables) must be disinfected or quarantined appropriately between uses. Activities where equipment cannot be sanitized are not permitted.
- Recreational activities or areas that do not allow for two-metrephysical distancing between patrons are not permitted.
- Indoor recreational activities are not permitted except for indoor driving ranges and rod and gun clubs.
- Amusement parks and waterparks (including those attached to hotels) will remain closed.
- Playgrounds, play structures and outdoor fitness equipment will remain closed.
Campgrounds, Resorts and Trailer Parks
Cottaging: Staying Safe at the Lake
Playing Unorganized Sports Safely (guidance document)
Pools and Water Recreational Facilities
Outdoor Public Spaces (guidance document)
Public Beaches (guidance document)
Public Washrooms (guidance document)