Prenatal Classes (Young Parents)
Finding out you are pregnant may have been a surprise. Knowing that you are not alone and there are free programs to guide you through your pregnancy can make a difference.
- connect with other young parents in a relaxed environment;
- learn ways to cope with labour, and care for your new baby; and
- have your questions answered by a Public Health Nurse.
Prenatal Classes for Young Parents are free prenatal classes that include:
- assistance with transportation;
- a healthy snack; and
- a tour of the labour and delivery floor at the hospital.
You can attend on your own or bring a support person, such as your partner, parent or a friend. If group classes are not for you, or you need some extra support, call 705-743-1000 and ask to speak with the Healthy Babies Healthy Children Intake Nurse.
Tuesday, October 4 – November 8th, 2016.
Place: Peterborough Public Health, 185 King Street, Peterborough
To register or for more information call the,
Peterborough Public Health
705-743-1000 ext 254
Last modified on Jul 28, 2016